Wednesday 31 July 2013

Benefit Dandelion Review

Know i am not really a blush kinda gal if I am honest with you. I am quite pale so blushes come out very strong so for years I didn't really wear them. However when I had a problem with my Benefit hello flawless foundation they told me they would send a product of my choice in a price range so I picked the feelin dandy set. The set came with samples of posie tint , high beam , dandelion and the ultra plush dandelion lip gloss , I was so impressed by the blush. This blush gives me a little bit of colour and a beautiful glow which is just right for me , it is easy to apply and its safe in a kinda way that if you apply a little bit to much you can fix it no problem. Benefit Dandelion Box Powder (£23.50 for 0.35 oz.) is a softened peach with a hint of pink and a golden shimmer-sheen.

I wear this blush everyday and i think it is perfect for when you have either a very bold lip or eye look because it gives you the perfect flush of colour without it being to out their. The only downside of this product is that it is very expensive but it will last you a long time like nearly all of benefits products.

Overall 
Brand:Benefit
Price: £23.50
Amount of product: 0.35 oz
Pro's: This product gives you just a beautiful flush of colour without it looking like your wearing to much blush , the product will last you a long amount of time .
Con's: I would say their are two cons , the first being that the product is quite expensive but for the time that it last i think that is reasonable. The last con is that this product doesn't last too long on the cheeks so be cautious of that.
Overall rating : 5*

Please leave a comment if you have criticism or just want a general chat .

Jess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment