Monday 2 February 2015

Weekly Nail Polish - Ciate Polish Combination

I got given a Ciate advent calendar for Christmas which included 24 polishes and as i loved the polishes so much i saw that TK Max had sets in clearance so i grab another set. My aim is to change my polish every week to a different colour so i can use my nail polishes more.

This week I tried out the colour Cream Soda which I love by itself however I wanted to jazz up my nails so I added a polish called Snow Fall.Cream Soda is a light grey and has a very shiny finish whereas Snow Fall is a clear polish with white flakes. I loved how it turned out and I definitely think they work well together. The polishes last me around 5-7 days as I am quite active and seem to chip my nails quite easily. Below is a close up image of the finished nails. If you have these colours at home you must give the look a go and I am sure you won't regret it. Also if you have a TK Max near you I would definitely recommend grabbing a Ciate Advent Calendar in the clearance, last time I looked it was around £10 (£10 for 24 nail polishes) which is such a great bargain.

I hope you enjoyed this post. Please comment if you recommend any colours or nail polish combinations that you love. 

Jess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment