Tuesday 30 July 2013

MAC Party Line Lipstick Review

Today i will be reviewing a MAC lipstick , now i don't have many of these lipsticks because they are pretty expensive for me at £15 per lipstick. However my best friend persuaded me and i am so glad that she did. This lipstick is a Cremesheen and is described by MAC as a Red toned Plum , however you can build it up to make quite a Dark Burgundy . I love this lipstick when making a vampy look for a special occasion. You could also sheer this lipstick down for a fall look , which i think is beautiful.


Most people could not wear this out unless they are going out partying because it is very bold however i love a bold lip with just natural eyes. Before i buy a product i do a lot of research into it normally , most people have said that this lipstick does bleed on them however i have not had that problem if you do then i would just recommend using a lip liner in the colour in Beet.

Overall 
Brand: MAC
Price: £15
Amount of product: 3.0g / 0.1 us oz
Pro's:  This lipstick is so pigmented which is expected for MAC but also it goes on so smooth more than my other lipstick in my collections. This will last a while on the lips if i apply a lip liner but however i will have to reapply throughout the day if i go to college.
Con's: This product is expensive to me because its not a very high end brand to me such as Estée Lauder and Chanel . If i wear this lipstick i will have to re apply this because it doesn't last long maybe just 2-4 hours.
Overall rating : 4*

I hope you found my review helpful and if you have an helpful criticism i would love to know what i could also include in my reviews to make them better.

Thanks for stopping by on my blog

Jess xx

2 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful colour! Really love your blog:-) We would love for you to check out our new blog and tell us what you think:-)

    Rona and Laura xox

    http://lanarosabeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww thank you for your comment , i am checking your blog right now :) xx

    ReplyDelete