Friday 19 September 2014

Dermalogica Skin Saver

Now i have never had the best skin in the world, i always used to get jealous of those girls that had the best skin and wouldn't need to wear make up. I started trying out different products around about 3 years ago when my skin was quite bad for me, however i never want to say i have had the worst skin because there are a lot of people out there in the world who have severe acne. I say people because the people with the worst acne are actually men, i had a lot of guy friends that would have severe acne on there face, arms and back. Remember that your skin will get better and if it is truly bad seek guidance from your doctor.

My boyfriend got given a 13g sample of the Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant from a friend. We use this daily as this has worked so well for our skin types. I have said in a previous blog post that i have combination skin as i get oily in my t-zone but dry on my cheeks.

The product comes out as a powder then turns into a scrub when you add water. Please be wary NOT to put this product in the shower as my boyfriend got water inside the bottle and it completely ruined the product.   I great weekly exfoliate is the Lush Ocean Salt as its natural and really does make my skins overall complexion better.

Overall 
Brand: Dermalogica
Price: £41
Amount of product: 75g
Pro's: It has completely transformed my skin as well as my boyfriends skin. In the past year my cheeks have been the worst area's for acne however since using this my skin has smoothed out and my spots have all gone on my cheeks.
Con's: The product costs around £41 a bottle now that is quite expensive however i believe it is a great investment but i am sure there are some good products out there for cheaper.
Overall rating : 4*

Please comment with any recommended products that you think are skin savers, as i would love to try new products for my skin.

Jess
X

No comments:

Post a Comment