Friday 30 January 2015

Nail Polish Collection

I have recently cleared out a lot of my nail polishes that were old or I didn't use. During the Christmas period I got given a Ciate Advent Calendar which included 24 polishes and then I recently brought another set including 6 Ciate polishes.


Top Row: Nails Inc Sloane Square, Nails Inc Greenwich Park, Nails Inc Uptown, Nails Inc Downing Street, Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Something New, Revlon Red, Revlon Vixen, Ciate Paint Pot Wait Until Dark, Ciate Paint Pot Celestial

Middle Row: Ciate Snow fall, Candy Craze, Ginger Snap, Yule Rules, Need for Tweed, Brocade Parade, Tangled Tinsel, Let it Snow, Prima Ballerina, Runaway Ribbon, Slumber Party, Girl with a Pearl,Shooting Stars, Tinsel Trail

Bottom Row: Ciate Amazing Gracie, Cookies and Cream, Cream Soda, Members Only, Big Yellow Taxi, Electronica, Main Stage, Play Date, Pepperminty, Frozen Daydream, Starlet, Ladylike Luxe, Mineral Positivity and Chalkboard

 I hope you liked my nail polish collection and please let me know if you recommend any nail polishes.

Jess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment