Monday 19 January 2015

BARGAIN ALERT!! Cheap Brush Holders

I just wanted to write a quick post about a great bargain for people in need of organizing their make up brushes. As a student I am always looking a great deals, this is a great deal I found recently when looking at re-organizing my make up brushes. These are perfect for brush holders, at the moment I have one for my face brushes and my eye brushes. I have the two black brush holders to contrast with my white vanity. These are a great size and such a bargain that you can't miss. 

Makeup-Storage-Box-Case-Brush-Pen-Holder-Organizer-Acrylic-Decorative

Overall 
Price: £2.43 (Free Postage and packaging)
Material: Acrylic
Colors: Black, Transparent Color, Rose, Pink, Purple
Pro's: Price, Color Selection, Quick Delivery and Free, Perfect Size
Con's: NONE
Overall Rating : 5*

I hope you liked the quick bargain.

Jess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment