Wednesday 21 January 2015

Splurge or Save: Eyeliner Pen

Splurge: Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner
I brought this eyeliner during the summer and i was amazing at the staying power. I have never been the best at applying eyeliner however after getting this eyeliner it has definitely improved it. When I started to try out the Soap and Glory i missed my Stila eyeliner for its fine tip and amazing staying power. This is one product I will keep buying for a long time because I haven't found anything better. This eye liner comes in 15 different shades so there is a colour out there for everyone.



Overall 
Brand:  Stila
Price: £13.00
Amount of product: 
Pro's: Easy to use, 15 different shades, waterproof, and Lasts all day
Con's: None
Overall rating : 5*

Save: Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner Pen Carbon Black Extreme
This is a great bargain for a good eyeliner especially as it is so easy to use. One of the main issues I had with the eyeliner is the fact that the carbon black color fades after a few hours. However, if you add a black eye shadow or pencil liner over the top the color lasts a lot longer.This has a great fine point which does allow you to create either a natural look or thicken the line up for a dramatic flash. You get what you pay for, although this is a bargain I would suggest spending more on eyeliner to get a better quality product.


Overall 
Brand:  Soap & Glory
Price: £6.00
Pro's: Easy to use for beginners and Price
Con's: Color fade's, One shade, Lasting power
Overall rating : 3.5*


I would definitely splurge on a liquid eyeliner pen as some of the cheaper versions don't have the lasting power or pigmentation.

I hope you enjoyed my blog and if you know of an amazing eyeliner please comment bellow.

Jess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment