Sunday 18 January 2015

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick Review

These are two lipsticks that i have been in constant use since i brought them over 2 months ago. I LOVE THEM. They are perfect colors for me as both I have worn on a daily basis, these lipsticks are the ones i constantly get compliments on. They have great lasting power however I don't believe they last 24hr's like they state especially after food and drink.
(Left) Hot Pepper (Right) Nude-ist
(Top) Hot Pepper (Bottom) Nude-ist

These lipsticks are very lightweight and great velvety texture. One of the main complaint is the smell which i think smells a bit like burned caramel. The smell goes away after a few minutes and then you will see the wonders of these lipsticks. I love both colors equally and there are more shades that i want to try and the first is Ole Flamingo which is a very bright pink. This is raved by ViviannaDoesMakeup on YouTube.

Overall 
Brand:  Bourjois
Price: £8.99
Pro's: Light Weight, Long Lasting, Velvet Texture, Color Selection
Con's: Smell
Overall Rating : 5*

I hope you enjoyed my blog and if you know a really good eyeliner please comment 

Jess xx


No comments:

Post a Comment